Rubber Exhaust Products
Types of Garage Exhaust Hose We Offer at Crushproof Tubing
Our rubber garage exhaust hoses outperform plastic and metal substitutes when it comes to removing carbon monoxide poisoning. With the right combination of durability, heat resistance, flexibility, our solid rubber options work in a wide variety of garages and with overhead, out-the-door, and under-floor systems. We at Crushproof Tubing offer the right solutions for vehicles of all sizes and types, from small gas hybrid cars to diesel semi-trucks with 8″ OD stacks.
Following are a few of the popular types of garage exhaust hoses we offer to customers.
- FLARELOK® HOSE: The hose features a flared end, which can be used to connect tubes of multiple lengths. These systems allow connections without additional parts. These hoses are available in the following configurations:
- FLT200 2″ ID X 11’ Length
- FLT250 2.5″ ID X 11’ Length
- FLT300 3″ ID X 11’ Length
- FLT400 4″ID X 11’ Length
- ACT HOSE: These garage exhaust hoses can resist aging, heat, gasoline, fumes, and oil. They are ideal for carbon monoxide exhaust, as well as chemical fume extraction, fume exhaust, paint spray extraction, and other applications.
- ACT400 4” ID X 11’ Length
- ACT400W11 4” ID X 11’ With Wire
- ACT500 5” ID X 11’ Length
- ACT500W11 5” ID X 11’ With Wire
- ACT600 6” ID X 11’ Length
- ACT600W11 6” ID X 11’ With Wire
- 20 FOOT OPTIONS: As the name suggests, these hoses are 20 foot long, and available in the following configurations.
- 40-20 4” ID X 20’ Length
- 50-20 5” ID X 20’ Length
- MODOR Hose: These Multipurpose Over-head Drop or Reel series hose are ideal for reel applications, as well as overhead drop systems. MODOR hose is 100% rubber hose and provided with an adapter. The specific design of this hose helps it withstand high temperatures and heavy impacts. These hoses are rated to 570⁰F.
- LightScope 643: This is a lightweight telescoping exhaust hose solution that can be easily installed in a few minutes. The hose requires no additional accessories and fits most existing overhead systems.
- Specialty Hoses: Being a trusted exhaust tubing supplier, we are committed to provide a complete range of exhaust hoses for every situation. The following are a few specialty hoses provided by us:
- Dyno Hose: These hoses are specially designed for use with dynamometers, and are perfect for applications where crush-proof construction is required.
- Superflex Hose: These hoses are distinguished by their accordion-like design, which prevents bending and kinking under tight bends. The hoses are ideal for overhead applications.
- High Temperature Solutions: We supply fabric and wire options for overhead systems that can go from 600F to 2000F to meet the needs of even the most challenging applications.
Rubber Exhaust Hoses:
Rubber Exhaust Adapters: